OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2014

From:
Cynthia Carsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Carsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 00:27:03 -0400
Here, Here to both of you!!  A desire to bird or any other activity does
not trump the rights of a private property owner even when said owner is
an entity and not a person.  Which of us would want just anyone
traipsing around on our own properties without so much as a by your
leave?  Not me!  And yes, it has been fenced in, first with a ragged
construction fence, and keep out signs posted ever since construction began.

Respectfully,
Cindy Carsey