OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2014

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:16:28 -0400
Forgot to add this for Big Island Wildlife Area:

Big Island Wildlife Area--North of Larue-Prospect Rd., Marion, US-OH
Oct 25, 2014 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
Comments:     Submitted from  BirdLog NA for Android v1.9.6
24 species

Trumpeter Swan  5     1 with yellow neck band 7A3.
Mallard  10
Blue-winged Teal  4
Northern Shoveler  4
Green-winged Teal  1