OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2014

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:17:13 -0800
Pictures posted to Ohio Birding FB page showed the bird to be an immature Snow Goose (dark morph), commonly called "Blue Goose".

Carlton Schooley
Tuscarawas County

On Monday, November 10, 2014 2:11 PM, Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

No details were provided by the person who reported it -- I'll post more
info when I hear back from them.

I'm passing along the report in case you happen to be in the area.

-Paul Hurtado

.