OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2014

From:
Bob Hinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Hinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2014 20:43:14 -0500
You are certainly right about that, Haans.  If a person wasn't in "the inner circle" there was no information flowing, until it was ".....so did you see the xxxxxx last week?"  And I have many stories to tell about watching poor newcomers attending their first "Cleveland area spring bird walk series" and never being welcomed by any of the "regulars"... And then the group lamented the lack of new birders....

Bob Hinkle, solon ohio

Sent from iPad4