OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:13:30 -0400
​

Ohio birders have added several new shared bird reporting hotspots to
eBird. With these additions we now over over 2000 birding locations as
eBird hotspots in Ohio!

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+Ohio

Ashtabula County

Western Reserve Greenway Trail--Munson Hill Station

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Western+Reserve+Greenway+Trail

Butler County

Davidson Woods

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Davidson+Woods

Gallia County

Wayne National Forest--Sand Fork Wetland

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Sand+Fork+Wetland

Medina County

Hinckley Reservation--Wordens Ledges

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Hinckley+Reservation+Wordens+Ledges

The Hinckley Reservation page has been updated providing a separate page
for each hotspot in the park with maps and information.

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Hinckley+Reservation

Mercer County

Celina Coldwater Bikeway--Beaver Creek

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Celina+Coldwater+Bikeway

Montgomery County

Centennial Park, Englewood

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Centennial+Park+Englewood

Great Miami River Trail--Hydraulic Rd.

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Great+Miami+River+Trail

Woodland Cemetery, Dayton

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikspaces.com/Woodland+Cemetery+Dayton

Noble County

Chapel Dr.

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Chapel+Drive

Lexington Ridge

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Lexington+Ridge

Trumbull County

Mosquito Creek Wildlife Area--Denman-Mahan Boat Launch

Mosquito Creek Wildlife Area--Hoagland-Blackstub Rd. Flats

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Mosquito+Creek+Wildlife+Area

Wayne County

Killbuck Marsh Wildlife Area--Valley Rd. North

Killbuck Marsh Wildlife Area--Valley Rd. South

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Killbuck+Marsh+Wildlife+Area

We have added a hotspot for the southern section of Valley Road. There are
now separate pages in the wiki for all the sub-locations in the Killbuck
Marsh with tips for birding these specific locations.

Wyandot County

Little Sandusky River @ OH-295

Little Sandusky River @ Township Hwy. 125

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Little+Sandusky+River