OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:42:50 -0400
I think most people who get a lot of email will have recognized that for what it was—I get one every few weeks from someone on my list, or rather from someone who has me in their address book. I sometimes respond, saying, “Great luck! I’m also in Manila (or whatever city it is)—let’s meet at the embassy and I’ll ;lend you the money you need.” Of course, they don’t care; they onlyu care about the fish who bite. But at least I get a little fiun out of it…

Good birding to all…

Steve