OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:22:14 -0400
Yes, I think we'd have to narrow the definition of what we mean by breeding
bird  - if it's something that breeds in the state annually, or if it used
to breed annually but now only sporadically, or if there's only one record.

I would nominate Yellow-crowned Night-Heron, myself.

Andy Sewell
 Columbus, Ohio