OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:09:48 -0400
​There are two new eBird hotspots referenced below and several more popular
birding locations where we have updated the Ohio eBird Hotspot web site to
include maps and descriptions of each hotspot in the wildlife area, park,
or refuge.

Ottawa and Lucas Counties
Magee Marsh Wildlife Area has been updated to include maps and descriptions
of each hotspot in the wildlife area.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Magee+Marsh
Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge has been updated to include maps and
descriptions of each hotspot in the refuge.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Ottawa+National+Wildlife+Refuge

Lorain County
Black River Reservation--Bur Oak
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Black+River+Reservation+Bur+Oak

Marion County
Big Island Wildlife Area has been updated to include maps and descriptions
of each hotspot in the wildlife area.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Big+Island+Wildlife+Area

Ottawa County
East Harbor State Park has been updated to include maps and descriptions of
each hotspot in the state park.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/East+Harbor+State+Park

Vinton County
Zaleski State Forest--Baptist Church Rd.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Zaleski+State+Forest+Baptist+Church+Road
Zaleski State Forest has been updated to include maps and descriptions of
each hotspot in the state forest.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Zaleski+State+Forest

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio​