OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Eric Elvert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Elvert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:16:15 -0400
As we get closer to the peak of spring migration and the movement of waterfowl and many other of our feathered friends. I thought I might put out a friendly reminder to everyone. Please please take notice of no trespassing signs and fences. They are put there for a reason. For us not to pass. Some businesses, home owners, property owners etc... actually are nice enough to let us bird/use their property. So whatever their wishes are or whatever the signs say just listen. And be respectful so we can keep using these places. You might be thinking your innocently sneaking a little closer for a better picture or look and BAM!!! You get caught and screw it up for everyone cause now no one is allowed on that hill or outside of that gate or in that persons driveway on a country road where there's no where else to park. Some of these "Gravel Pits" and "Fields" are the best places to bird in Ohio. So Don't Mess It Up!!! and we can all continue to be happy birders.
Bird On!!!

Eric Elvert
Dayton Oh