OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Jay Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:28:38 -0400
I arrived at the Bluffs at about 9:00 am.  The Bohemian Waxwings (BOWA)
were across from the parking lot close to the road when I arrived and then
moved east close to the road and then back to the birch tree.  Jerry
Talkington arrived and we walked out to the birch tree and enjoyed the BOWA
which then flew east.  Joined Jerry at the parking area west where we found
the Northern Shrike and enjoyed it for a while.

I arrived too late last night between 6:30 and 7:00 pm to find the BOWA.
However, my luck changed this morning!  Thanks for all of the previous
reports.  Good start to a gorgeous day.

Jay G Lehman Cincinnati, OH
Sent from DROID RAZR HD