OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
"Presutti, Lenard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Presutti, Lenard
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:17:39 +0000
My wife and I spotted a mature Bald Eagle flying above the Hocking River

in Athens this morning about 9:15 when we were driving east on Rte 50/32

near the soccer fields and the turn onto Harmony Road. We drove through

there later after shopping and did not spot it again. We are hoping it was

not just passing through.

On 3/28/15 12:00 AM, "OHIO-BIRDS automatic digest system"