OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 14:21:38 -0400
​As time permits I have been adding more information about popular birding
locations in the Ohio eBird Hotspot web site. Many of these locations have
a primary location with several sub-locations within the larger park area.
Now you can navigate to a page about each individual hotspot with maps to
help you find the specific location. I have included a description and tips
for birding where these are available. Please contact me personally if you
have any additions to offer to any of the locations below.

Hoover Reservoir in Franklin and Delaware counties has been updated with
maps and descriptions for each hotspot on the Hoover Reservoir and in the
Hoover Nature Preserve.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Hoover+Reservoir
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Hoover+Nature+Preserve

Pickerington Ponds Metropark in Franklin and Fairfield counties has been
updated with maps and descriptions for each hotspot in the metropark.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Pickerington+Ponds

Lakefront Reservation in Cuyahoga County has been updated with maps and
descriptions on a separate page for each hotspot in the reservation.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Lakefront+Reservation

Little Miami River and Little Miami Scenic Trail pages have been updated
with maps and descriptions for each hotspot along the Little Miami River
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Little+Miami+River

Miami Whitewater Forest in Hamilton County has been updated with maps and
descriptions of each hotspot in the forest.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Miami+Whitewater+Forest

New Hotspots recently activated include:

Ashtabula County
Eyring Wetlands
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Eyring+Wetlands

Geauga County