OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 05:08:19 -0800
Hi all,

I think this is a great time to remind everyone to join or renew their memberships to our wonderful state organizations such as the Ohio Ornithological Society, Black Swamp Bird Observatory and Ohio Young Birders Club as well as your local clubs and chapters. With help from these organizations, so much has been done across our state in the lines of conservation, research, connecting birders, and encouraging young birders. Take a minute to explore their websites and see for yourself and don't forget to join/renew!

www.ohiobirds.org
www.bsbo.org
www.ohioyoungbirders.org

Some great events are coming up this spring including the annual OOS conference at Shawnee State Park (April) and the Biggest Week in American Birding (May)!

As a former staff member at BSBO, former board member of the OOS and one of the founding members of the OYBC,  I approve this message!

Best,

Ethan Kistler
Newton Falls,Ohio/
Cape Town, South Africa