OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2015

From:
Doug Askew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Askew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 08:08:55 -0400
In my experiences yes the bluebirds will eat them (freeze dried), but so will everybody else and as these items quite expensive I invested in this bell shaped feeder which allows you to lower the top so that only the smallest can get in the feeder where you can place the freeze dried with other feed mixed with small fruit. Have seen the starlings get so frustrated which makes me smile.
Doug Askew

Sent from my iPhone