From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:17:46 -0400
Going to try for two to three lifer's tomorrow...

Any update on the White Winged Scoter at The Fish hatchery? And any good
Smith's Longspurs sightings...I saw one on my alert list, but that has been
a few days ago,

Thinking of trying for those and the Ross's Goose down in Springfield.

Thanks

Steve J.