From:
Kathy Shank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Shank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:25:18 -0400
I too, would love to see warblers in my yard, but never do.  I live in a
small town in a neighborhood with fairly small lots, although just a 1/4
mile from the Cleveland Metroparks.  I used to see House Finches and
Purple Finches often at our feeder, but in the last seven years or so,
we have seen NONE.  This is disconcerting to me. Any thoughts anyone?
We get 98% House sparrows, a few Cardinals, a few Blue Jays and some
Starlings; once in a while some Chickadees and Nuthatches, but not often
(although all of the 2% just mentioned are common a stone-throws away in
the Metropark).