From:
Judith Espedal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judith Espedal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:30:10 +0000
Warblers - lots of yellow-rumped, a Northern parula, some yellow-throatedSwallows - lots of northern rough-winged (some may have been drab female tree swallows, but saw no blue tree swallows), barn swallowsa small flock of soaring turkey vultures (looked for black swallows among them but could not identify any - but they are being seen in my area)Other birds: goldfinch, robins, Canada geese, downy woodpecker, cowbirds, 2 blue-winged teals, one flying great blue heron, blue jay, lots of red-winged blackbirds, red-bellied woodpecker, white-breasted     nuthatches, chipping sparrows, 1 male bluebird, a mourning dove