From:
"Stierhoff, Elayna M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stierhoff, Elayna M.
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 14:32:16 -0400
Hi Dillon,

I work at Hoover.  Today, out my window, I have seen lots of grebes, bonaparte's gulls,  merganzers (mostly red-breasted), a few loons (assume they are commons), and some great blue herons.  Yesterday, the loons were calling back to each other, which was a great treat considering I was stuck at my computer.  Of course, other birders might be able to speak better of the birds seen farther north on the reservoir.

The wind seems to have kept the birds down a bit.

Elayna