From:
Robert Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 09:43:23 -0400
Obviously a kiwi can not balance on a coconut - unless he's doing a barrel
roll.  That's also an explanation for the way he propelled  himself across
the ocean.

   Bob Powers

In a message dated 4/2/2015 10:24:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Probably  a Palm Warbler

> On Apr 2, 2015, at 10:03 PM, "Barrett,Robert P"  <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> How did that coconut get to  Lake Erie?
> In your professional opinion, is it more likely to have  been carried
there by an African Swallow, or a European Swallow?  Or  perhaps a Killer
Rabbit?
> A measurement of airspeed would be helpful,  too.
> (wink wink nudge nudge say no more)
>
> Dr. Bob  Barrett
> Department of Geosciences
> at
> University of  Akron
>
> Teaching Spring Semester 2015:
> World  Civilizations: Latin America
> Environmental Studies Seminar: US Public  Lands
Swan  [[log in to unmask]]