From:
Cinda Hanbuch-Pinkerton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cinda Hanbuch-Pinkerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2015 09:48:27 -0400
Pickerington Ponds Metro Parks (Columbus Area) typically has nesting barn owls in one of their barns on one of the caretakers property.  They usually even have a an area designated for people to gather at an unobtrusive place to observe the owls.  We got tremendous views of them sitting in the upper opening of the barn last year!

Cinda Hanbuch-Pinkerton
Director of Education

2535 Ross Rd
Tipp City, OH 45371