From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 07:14:02 -0400
​Ohio birders have added several new shared bird reporting hotspots to
eBird.

http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+Ohio

I continue to work on adding information on all the parks and wildlife
areas which have multiple hotspots so that each hotspot has a map and a
description. For example the page describing Hoover Reservoir now has a
page for each hotspot around the reservoir. Just click on the name of the
sub-location to see specific information about that hotspot.
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Hoover+Reservoir
If I have not yet worked on your favorite larger park or area and you would
like the update to that section soon, let me know and I'll move it up in my
list of places to update.

New hotspots added in the last week include:

Ashland County
County Road 1950
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Ashland+County+Road…
<http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Ashland+County+Road+1950>

Ashtabula County
Western Reserve Greenway Trail--Rock Creek
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Western+Reserve+Gre…
<http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Western+Reserve+Greenway+Trail>

Butler County
Jacksonburg Road