From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 16:23:22 -0400
I got out to Oldfield Beach/Indian Lake to get the Glaucous Gull,  and got
a flock of Rusty Blackbirds to boot. :-D

Lists below.

Happy birding, and God Bless!

Steve J

Indian Lake SP--Old Field, Logan, US-OH
Apr 8, 2015 2:45 PM - 3:09 PM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
Comments:     All in trees by beach.  Shorebirds noted on separate list.
Submitted from  BirdLog NA for Android v1.9.6
10 species

Canada Goose  2
Wood Duck  4
Double-crested Cormorant  2
Downy Woodpecker  1
Tree Swallow  10
American Robin  4
Song Sparrow  2
Northern Cardinal  2
Red-winged Blackbird  10
Rusty Blackbird  10

View this checklist online at

Indian Lake SP--Old Field, Logan, US-OH
Apr 8, 2015 2:00 PM - 2:33 PM
Protocol: Stationary
Comments:     Submitted from  BirdLog NA for Android v1.9.6
14 species

Canada Goose  6
Mallard  2
Pied-billed Grebe  1
Double-crested Cormorant  6
Great Blue Heron  1
Turkey Vulture  1
American Coot  20
Killdeer  2
Ring-billed Gull  8
Herring Gull  1
Glaucous Gull  1     2nd Winter per Sibley s bird guide.  Reported earlier
By Troy Shively.  Stayed on beach till flushed by dogs.  Larger than
Herring Gull, all white, pink bill with black tip.  Currently about 100
yards out from center of beach.  Will post pics in morning.
Caspian Tern  5
Mourning Dove  2
Northern Cardinal  2

View this checklist online at