From:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2015 11:11:07 +0000
On April 29th Paul Gardner, Secretary to the Ohio Bird Records Committee, wrote about the changes to the bird checklist.  You can learn more about those changes, how (& why) the committee functions, some of the rare birds seen in Ohio and more when he speaks at the Canton Audubon Society on Wednesday, May 20.  The meeting will begin at 7:00 pm at the Exploration Gateway, located at Sippo Lake, 5712 12th St NW, Canton. Meeting room downstairs. There will be a pre-meeting bird walk at 5:30 pm.  Gather on the balcony, lakeside.  All are welcome!  If you have any questions, need directions or just want to tell us you are coming, contact me at this e-mail.
Laura DornanCAS V. Pres.