From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2015 21:32:20 -0400
Late morning I birded the Clark Road side of Lake Erie Bluffs.  This is the
area that hosted the Bohemian Waxwings this past March.  I was in the area
south of Clark Road.  This area has no improved trails and is very wet.
Habitat is similar to the Lane Road side but is a lot wetter.  About 100
yards of the parking area I had a singing summer tanager.  It was in an area
that had been logged about 10 years back and has a few large trees that they
left.  Not far from there I flushed a least bittern.  It was in a grassy
area near the trail.  In the same area there was a singing white-eyed vireo.
There was also a yellow-breasted chat.

John Pogacnik

4765 Lockwood Road

Perry, OH 44081