From:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 07:24:57 -0400
Greetings - this conversation is at a tipping point where it could --- if fed with emotion and tone- lead down a very very volcanic path, very quickly. Particularly as it was suggested to "ban" certain enthusiasts. Such things lead to very impassioned and dicey conversation-territory on listserves, particularly when involving an enormous number Ohio's very diverse birding community.

 Both ODNR and the Biggest Week in American Birding festival organizers would be surely willing to receive input, comments, questions, concerns, suggestions and opinions-- perhaps best composed in emails or phone calls.

Best of birding--- another great night of migration and arrival of gems to find today

JB

CLE, OH