From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 11:06:53 -0400
I also birded the Clark Road area south of the parking lot.  The area is brushy and wet with no trails.  The Wilson's snipe may be breeding.  A blue-winged warbler, mourning warbler, chat, and alder flycatcher were also observed.

Lake Erie Bluffs- Clark Road, Lake, US-OH
May 26, 2015 9:45 AM - 11:05 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)
Comments: Walked into the area south of the Clark Road parking lot. There are no trails in this area.
76 species

Wood Duck 3
Mallard 2
Green Heron 2