From:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2015 15:54:37 -0400
This message is in reference to Chris Swan's previously posted frustration. I totally agree the present rare bird notification system is a mess. I for one, normally only look at OHIOBIRDS. Ohio is not the only place with this problem. Florida's OHIOBIRDS counterpart is FLORIDA BRDBRAINS. Floridians, which I am one five months of the year, are having the same problem as can be seen from the attached messages. As was stated in an earlier post, out of state birders are at a loss for readily available information.

Bob Lane