From:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robert lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 12:12:13 -0400
Six Cattle Egrets are presently, Friday 12:10PM, in the green grass along the left side of the parking lot in front of J.H. Routh Packing Co. on Bogart Road W south of SR2. At this same location this past Sunday, Jeff Harvey and I had eight, and this past Tuesday my wife Denise and I had six. To reach the site from SR2, go south at the SR101 exit to Bradshar Road, take a left and go a short distance to Bogart Road. Take a left and look for the parking lot on the left. On a personal note; as an old time birder, I would like to see sightings of interest posted more often, directly to "OHIO BIRDS", giving the location, the time of the sighting, and any other noteworthy birds seen while there. To me, I find it time consuming, and not practical to research through the FACEBOOK and E-BIRD reports. Time can be better spent birding. For up to date sightings, let's go back to single source of information.

Bob Lane / Mahoning County