From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2015 08:33:18 -0400
If you're not out already, it is an incredible migration day.  I've been at the Bluffs since before 7:00 and it's one of those great May days.

There was a singing golden - winged Warbler at the northwest corner of the trail west of Lane Road.  Other good warblers along the trail were yellow-breasted chat (2), and orange-crowned warbler.  There were also ridiculous numbers of yellow warblers and catbirds.  Also along the trail are white-eyed vireo, willow flycatcher, and at leas 9 orchard orioles
.

I took a short walk along the unimproved grass trail that runs south from the west end of that trail.  In the woods there was a singing yellow-throated warbler just above the trail and also a singing prothonotary warbler.

Flyover are great with 60+ Baltimore orioles, 30 rose-breasted grosbeaks, and 1000+ blue jays.  Great day to be out.

Sent by Mailwise – Your emails, with style.:)