From:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2015 16:34:57 -0400
Even with he shoreline fenced off and some very loud construction, here were still tons of birds out at lLakewood Park this morning.  Highlights include:

Redwinged blackbirds
Rusty blackbirds
Eastern kingbirds
Baltimore Orioles
White crowned sparrows

All were flying between trees and singing their hearts out.

I also caught a sneaky little Brown Creeper at Edgewater Park on my way home.

Claire Curtis
Lakewood, OH

Sent from my iPad