OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2015

From:
Dave Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 2015 13:27:41 -0400
So...I'm sitting on a bench on my patio in our crazy garden when a little birds lights on the table next to me. After giving me the crazy eye, she flits into the vines on our fence and starts chowing down on unseen insects inside. All of this about 8-10 feet from me. I guess we have a female American Redstart nesting here somewhere.
Keep your yards and gardens chemical free!