OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2015

From:
Mark Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 10:31:29 +0000
Dear All,
Quite a while ago I published the following paper in Ohio Birds and Natural History regarding a possible citizen science project for monitoring birds and relating bird species richness to habitat.  In the intervening years all of my copies of the paper have apparently been put into storage thousands of miles away and I cannot find a copy of the article online.  I am now in the United Kingdom.  An ornithologist here has asked to see a copy of the paper and I cannot provide one.  Might someone on this list with access to the journal be willing to email a PDF of the paper to me?
I think my email address appears with this message.  If not, one address is: [log in to unmask]
Thank you for any help with this,
Sincerely,
Mark MillerThetford, UK

Miller, M. W.  2000.  Use of species lists in large-scale studies of community dynamics: a potential new Ohio avian survey.  Ohio Birds and Natural History 1:174-181.