OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2015

From:
Kurt Grenig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kurt Grenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:20:22 -0400
For those of you in the Northeast Ohio area that may be interested. The Firecracker 40 bird walk will be held on Saturday, July 4th at West Creek Reservation in Parma, OH starting at 8:30am. The walk is for all experience levels, but geared to those who may be new to birding or have been curious about the common summer residents in our area.

Visit our Facebook page (Southern Cuyahoga Christmas Bird Count) for more details and to sign up for the free event, or our website at http://www.southerncuyahogacbc.com/

Following our walk, there will be a behind the scenes tour of the Watershed Stewardship Center too. If you can’t make the event, but know of others that may be interested, please feel to share this with them.

Hope to see you there!

Kurt