OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2015

Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 20:57:48 +0000
Just to mention:
I followed up this report and found two non-breeding plumaged Common Loons.  Margaret Bowman and Danielle McCament were also there and concurred on the identification based on overall size, blocky head, large bill, plumage pattern on head and neck.
Thanks for getting the word out here and on Facebook!

Also an immature Bald Eagle, Double-crested Cormorants, Great Blue Heron, Barn and Cliff Swallows.
Carlton SchooleyStrasburg (Tuscarawas Co.)