OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2015

From:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:33:49 -0400
The Darke County Birders joined by Doug Overacker and Julie Karlson walked
the board walk at Cedar Bog Nature Preserve on Sunday morning.
We heard also what sounded like a grasshopper sparrow near the Education
Center, but we couldn't find the bird and never heard the first two ticking
noises that it would usually make.  Some of the numbers are approx., but
under counted if I wasn't sure.

cedar bog nature preserve, Champaign, Ohio, US
Jun 21, 2015 8:30 AM - 11:20 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)
42 species