OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2015

From:
Nancy Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 12:00:41 -0400
Hello birders,

Lots of talk about Juncos, if you are not familiar with The Junco Project, juncoproject.org, you might want to look at the website. Chocked full of information ... might not specifically answer Ohio's junco questions, but if you are curious about the junco, junco evolution and the history of studying juncos ... hit the Video selection and there are several videos from which to choose. One video in particular, the juncos that are now nesting in San Diego, CA from a population 60+ miles away is fascinating. Lots of good science.