OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2015

From:
Ohio Birder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Birder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:56:56 -0400
Also, you have to post with your email address that is registered with the
listserv. Many of us (including myself) have multiple email accounts on our
phones, and if you don't sent the message FROM the email account on the
listserv it will not be delivered. So two things to check -- 1) send to the
correct address of [log in to unmask],  and 2) use the address
you registered on the listserv with. I have 4 email accounts on my phone,
and if not careful I can send it from the wrong email address.

Kathy Neugebauer
Listserv Owner - OH BIRDS