OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2015

From:
Jay Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:24:03 -0400
After Jen Brumfield's lake pelagic trip, I stopped by Sandy Ridge
Reservation because it was so close by.  At Sandy Ridge, I met Tim Jasinski
who last saw the LBHE on Tuesday evening and reported it to eBird.  The
bird had not been reported/seen all day on Wednesday, 09/16, prior to my
visit, including an early morning hike with the naturalist with 30
attendees as well as quite a few seekers including photographers as well as
Tim and me.  Tim saw a Bald Eagle come in and flush the LBHE on Tuesday
evening but the heron appeared to stay after circling.  However, apparently
the LBHE has left the area or is now feeding very secretly at an
undisclosed location at Sandy Ridge.  I sent this to Ohio Birds for those
of us who are not yet on Facebook.

Jay G Lehman Cincinnati, OH
Sent from DROID RAZR HD