OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2015

From:
Leslie Sours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Sours <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 21:15:02 -0400
Three of us were able to relocate the bird around 6:00 this evening in the clearing off the parking lot near the nature center.  The bird worked his way around the clearing, staying high in the treetops. Other warblers seen were Black-and-White, Black-throated Green, and male and female American Redstarts. Five Common Nighthawks flew over. Other highlights included Yellow-throated Vireo, Red-eyed vireo, and large flocks of Cedar Waxwings. Thanks for the heads up, Bruce. This was a new county bird for us and always a beautiful bird to see.

Sent from my iPad