OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2015

Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:33:01 -0400
Hi - David is correct. The Emergent Tower and Canopy Walk will not open to
the public until Monday, September 14 - http://www.holdenarb.org/home/.
I will also add that I have taken a wide variety of people up the tower the
past few weeks and all but a few who expressed their concern about their
fear of heights have been able to  reach the top. There are many platforms
so one can stop where ever they are comfortable, but most people feel very
secure and enclosed as they climb the tower.

Brian Parsons
Director of Planning
The Holden Arboretum

--