OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2015

From:
Gayle Wohlken <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gayle Wohlken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:57:53 -0400
Depending how many are on the canopy walk, you can experience bounce and sway. All three of us did, and we thought we were being careful not to cause that. I thought my husband was directly behind me causing it to bounce, but when I turned around he was far behind me. It still was fun, but expect some bounce.

Gayle Wohlken

Sent from my iPhone