OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2015

From:
Rachel Shamy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Shamy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:57:23 -0400
Sightings at Lake Erie METROPARK:

Male & Female American Redstarts
Tennessee Warbler
Lots of Black N White Warblers
Black Throated Green Warblers
Wilson's Warbler
Warbling Vireos
Olive Sided Flycatchers
Eastern Wood Pewees, group
Downy Woodpeckers

On/over the water:

Osprey
Juvie Bald Eagle
Kettles of Broad Winged Hawks
Lots of Sharp Shinned Hawks
Canada Geese flying V's overhead
Great Egrets
Great Blue Herons
Swallows, Cliff I believe, Chimney Swifts spotted
Turkey Vultures

Magee Marsh:

LOTS of warblers!

Magnolia
Bay Breasted
Chestnut Sided
Black Throated Blue
Redstarts

Eastern Wood Pewee
Gray Catbirds
Female Summer Tanager
American Robin
RW Blackbirds
Grackles
Cardinals
Adult Bald Eagle
Great Egrets
Great Blue Herons

Great day!! ID'S per James Muller, Mike Horn and Kenn Kaufman!!😀