OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2015

From:
Mark Lanari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lanari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:10:22 -0400
According to *The Birds of North America Online*, the dominant subspecies
in Ohio is the nominate *asio *subspecies, in which the red morph is common
(cited at about 39% of the overall population).

Mark

--
Mark

*We have need then of a fervent spirit, for nothing hinders a man from
becoming great.*
- St. John Chrysostom