OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2015

From:
Douglas Bohanan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Douglas Bohanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:29:03 -0400
Until recently some of us still had their older field guides.  Why give them up while they were still good?  Understand name changes and splitting and lumping happen.  I always know when I see something different, but I still sometimes say the old name.  Sometimes I even come up with a brand new one.

-DB

Sent from my iPhone