OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2015

From:
August Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
August Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2015 22:43:59 +0000
Regarding Bob Lane's last point, the Ohio Bird Conservation Initiative has done some very good work to try to raise awareness about the toll feral cats take on not just birds but other wildlife (and humans!) as well.

It would be worth your while to take a look and maybe pass the information along to those who might need it.

http://obcinet.org/keeping-cats-indoors/

We watched a Coopers Hawk eat a sparrow? today right outside our office window in Dublin. Quite the show for the uninitiated.

August Froehlich

Dublin, OH