OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2015

From:
Sean Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2015 08:12:17 -0500
Jack Stenger and I are currently viewing a female-plumaged Black Scoter in the middle of Delaware Reservoir in Delaware County. It's with a group of Ruddies, and can be viewed from the lookout near the intersection of Panhandle and Leonardsburg Rd, and probably can be seen from the beach on the opposite side.

On the beach with the Killdeer are a Dunlin and Greater Yellowlegs.

Good birding,
Sean

---
Sean M. Williams