OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2015

From:
Nancy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 09:40:37 -0800
I was at Sims Park in Euclid yesterday around 11am but apparently missed the five black scoters and one surf scoter seen a couple hours later by a group of people.  Today I still was not able to find the black scoters but there is one White-winged Scoter (female) actively feeding further west of the pier.  Could see the white wing on the side.  Was able to see two of the Common Goldeneye previously reported.  Small numbers of Red-breasted Mergansers streaming by to the west.

Nancy Anderson

Richmond Hts.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android