CONFERENCESANDEVENTS Archives

December 2015

CONFERENCESANDEVENTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Yung <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Conferences and Events <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:10:39 -0500
Erin,

Ginny and possibly some catering staff will need access to 1809 after
hours.  Not sure if any of them have keys currently to get in.
Copying the list serve to have catering managers and culinary staff
check their keys on the 1809 door.

Eric