OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2016

From:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:27:16 -0500
To the folks who've told me the Malheur story I just posted here is
false. I've heard that, but all I hear is rumor even less persuasive
than the tale itself, but so be it. I must admit owlets in January
sounds a bit odd. Actually I'm glad to hear no one got frostbite. Let's
just say as the Italians do:  Si non è vero è ben trovato!
BW