OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2016

Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2016 00:59:04 +0000
Can anyone give me some insight into what's going on with the committee? When do they vote? When do we here back with the results? Who's on it? I'm pretty new to birding and have submitted some things to the ORBC but have heard that it's kind of defunct at the moment. Should I continue to send certain observations?

Thanks!

V/r

Jeremy Dominguez

Greene Co. Ohio